by Hannah Robinson

Just Another Striped Tee













Topshop Jacket | Topshop Tee | Zara Jeans | TU Mules (similar) | H&M Bag | H&M Fedora

Well hello lovelies, hope everyone is well and made the most of the weekend heatwave aka our summer. Because of the lack of general heat, this has been my go-to outfit of late. I picked up these jeans ages ago for £10 in the Zara sale and cut the hems off for a bit of frayed denim fun. This top and tee are more recent purchases and are a great addition to my wardrobe. For a striped tee lover, you will love this one with the little button down detail and slightly cropped length... perfect summer tee. 

Finally I must mention these mules. I was doing one of my regular Sainsbury's shops,(it's my local, not supermarket of choice) and it's one of those huuuge ones that has everything you could ever want in life. So after picking up my pasta and avocado's I went up to the clothes section, because you know, any opportunity and that's when I spotted these babies just chilling next to the underwear and how amazing are they?! I've been after some mules for awhile but wasn't willing to spend too much on them cause I'm very into my comfy shoes and wasn't sure how much I'd wear them, but when I spotted these for £20 I couldn't say no! And they're so bloody comfortable #WINNING

H x

1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig