by Hannah Robinson

Nica Bag Styling Day 5 | Denim Midi














ASOS Dress | Superdry Jacket*| Nica Bag* | ASOS Headband | New Look Shoes

I think this may be my fave look of the week, super comfy and kinda seventies/festival-esque. I've been after some lace-up espadrille type shoes (cause you always need more shoes ladies, don't let them tell you otherwise) and I finally found these amazing pair from New Look last week. They're kinda double layered so great with flares to give you a bit of extra height, and I think they'll be a great Spring/Summer shoe. I can also confirm they are very comfortable and there's not a blister in sight, praise the shoe Gods, this is a rare occurrence!!

Another thing I'll touch on is this headband, not something I'm experienced in, nor have a wide selection of, but if you're having a bad hair day, these guys are your best friends - hide greasy roots and give you volume = no brainer.

H x

2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig