by Hannah Robinson

Nica Bag Styling Day 2 | That Seventies Show










Missguided Jacket | Mango Jeans | H&M Shirt (old)| Primark Sandals | Nica Bag

This bag was just screaming for some seventies styling in this fab tan shade, and I was more than willing to comply in what is fast becoming my new fave trend! Flares I must say, are my new best friend, balancing out my big ole legs and bum (or so I hope) and they're so darn comfy?! I have been pleasantly surprised that both pairs of flares I have, both from Mango, have been long enough for my 5"9 self, so for all you tall lasses, get yourself over to Mango! All the other ones I've tried on have flared at the ankle or not gone up past my bum, neither of which are the look I'm going for... 

I'm also really feeling this fringed faux suede jacket, it literally hasn't left my bag since it arrived. Summer jacket sorted!

H x

2 comments

  1. Loving the 70's vibes, great post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig