by Hannah Robinson

Boho Swing Dress














Borg Coat Topshop (sale) | Dress Zara (similar) | Sandals (Primark)| Circle ring Lvndr

So once again Coachella has come and gone and I've been left wishing I was chilling in some fringing and sunglasses in the desert, but alas, no such luck. Instead I enjoyed a lovely few days at home where tights and a coat where still very much needed, (more so for the pale legs that haven't seen a hint of sun in many months than for warmth reasons) but I popped on a pare of sandals for good measure and to add a bit more 'springyness' to the look. I picked up this dress in Zara and absolutely love it, it's everything I look for in a springy dress with floaty fabric and in an amazing boho print, this is gonna be a well loved piece! 

I also picked up these amazing wooden platform sandals from Primark?! They're a really good height and were an even better price at £13! Leaving me spare to stock up on lots more summer goodies... there's always an excuse!

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig