by Hannah Robinson

Chungspiration












As soon as I saw this shirt I could just see Alexa (all time style idol and goddess) strutting about in the effortlessly nonchalant way that she does. So in trying to capture some of her casual 'thrown together' style, I went for a very everyday and easy look consisting of leather jacket and chelsea boots. 

Having never owned a pair of chelsea boots until this year, (I know, where have I been for like the whole of the 21st century?!) I do not know what I wore before them! They literally have not left my feet minus sleeping and lounging and I can't get over their practical yet  Alexa worthy brilliance. Cannot recommend them highly enough and these will definitely be the first of a large collection for me!

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig