by Hannah Robinson

Textured Outerwear














Fedora, Roll neck (Primark), Dress, Boots, Coat (Primark)

One of my favourite things about autumn is all the textured pieces you can pick up and layer for extra cosiness. Forest green is thee perfect autumn colour, so when I saw this on the ASOS website, I snapped it up. I've already worn it a few times, with roll necks underneath, or just as it is for a more dressy vibe. The waffly texture also makes it look a lot more expensive than the reasonable price tag! 


I am an ASOS fiend, if you hadn't already noticed, and I found these boots in their sale section = no brainer. I am in love with pointy boots and the snakeskin-esque texture of these is amazing. They look more designer than highstreet and are the perfect statement party boot.



I also managed to pick up this oversized-grey-teddy-bear-feel-boyfriend coat for £25. Again, the would not look out of place on a Topshop rail and I know they do tho style in a pale pink and a checkered style. Primark are on top of their coat game at the minute, so I would definitely suggest having a look before their all gone!



H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig