by Hannah Robinson

White Culottes








 Urban Outfitters top, Lavish Alice culottes, H&M sliders

Why does a tan fade so quick? wahhh. Possibly need to wear white at all times to emphasise orangey tone of my skin.

I looove these lavish alice culottes so much. They are a bit unusual with the extra flaps on the legs but are super flattering as white can sometimes be particularly unforgiving! I think these will also work with some pointy boots and a roll neck when it gets a little colder, cannot wait to get my layer oaaaan.

My sliders are actually starting to cover apart Ive warn them so much, but they have served me well and I will wear them until my toes turn blue from cold/I can no longer be bothered to regularly paint my toenails...

Love, Hannah x


5 comments

  1. I wanted these trousers so much! they're so flattering, great outfit hun xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovey, I'm on the lookout for more culottes now bit obsessed haha xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig