by Hannah Robinson

Season of the Witch









Fedora H&M, Crop New Look, Desire Skirt, Desire Flatforms, SOTW necklace, Rings Various
Rings from L to R: Onyx market stall, both midis SOTW, moon &star shop dixi, stack of three pandora and jewellery stall, amber jewellery stall, moon SOTW

This post is full of lovely goodies that I have been sent and I could not wait to show you guys!!

I was sent this gorgeous lace skirt and flatforms from Desire clothing and decide to go all black errrything when wearing these. I'd been eyeing up flatforms for awhile but I'm still trying to get to grips with walking in them, not as easy as I thought... I absolutely love the skirt and think it'll be so pretty in AW' with big jumpers and pointy boots (so obsessed with pointy boots atm). Its definitely true to size but I ordered a size bigger as I sometimes find body con skirts come up small and don't fit over my tush, so I had to get some safety pins and clips involved to hold this on and will need to improve my basic sewing skills to do an adjustment job. To sum up, order in your usual size. 

I was also sent some gorgeous pieces from the girls at Season of the Witch who have a beautiful online jewellery site full of bohemian pieces that are AHHHMAZZZING. I love every single thing on the website and am rocking the Drifters Silver Necklace and a couple of their rings in this post.  They're very well priced and come in really cute packaging so would also make a lovely gift! I'd definitely recommend checking them out if your a ring fiend like me and are on the hunt for some new ones to add to your collection!

Lots of love, Hannah x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig