by Hannah Robinson

Printed Floral Co-Ord








Ikrush Top, Ikrush Shorts, Kurt Geiger Sandals

Today was the nicest day off I've had in awhile consisting of blogging some outfits in the morning and then chilling down on the beach with a book...bliss. Im now off out for dinner (party animal..ahem) and am thinking of chucking this little number back on.

Ikrush kindly sent me this two piece and its just the perfect co-ord to add to your summer wardrobe. I love the print as its not too girly and be made to look a bit edgier by piling on the jewellery and adding some black sandals. The fabric is also kinda stretchy so its very comfortable and not restrictive at all which is a huge bonus in my book. All their products are very affordable as well so I'd definitely recommend checking them out if your looking for any summer or holiday bits.

I hope you are all getting your little faces warm in this fabby weather,

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig