by Hannah Robinson

Monochrome Minimalism














Orelia Hamza Necklace, Hedonia Shift Dress, Urban Outfitters boots sale, River Island Jacket 

Hedonia kindly sent me this gorgeous white shift dress and I couldn't wait to style it up. I don't own anything like this and I imagine it would lend itself well to being all dressed up for a fancy evening or a night out. But I thought I'd put a more chilled spin on it by chucking on some chunky black boots and jacket (the leather jacket was a mistake, I thought I was going to combust). 

I was also sent this beautiful necklace from Orelia who have an online store and can also be found in a lot of Topshop stores. I love this piece as its perfect for layering (which is my favourite summertime jewellery look) and its so dainty that its the ideal day wear to spruce up a plain tee and jeans. 

I can't miss out my amazing new boots... they were an absolute bargain from Urban Outfitters and they will not be leaving my feet come A/W.

Love, Hannah x

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love where you take your pictures! If only my front door was that pretty haha. Nails look brill :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you lovely! Its my boyfriends flat, we're moving in a few weeks though so don't imagine it'll be as pretty haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit...and your nails

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig