by Hannah Robinson

Très Chic


















Tee (similar), Leather Trousers, Shirt (thrifted),  Primark Sandals

I really like the skater/grunge trend at the minute as it's so easy to wear and it's a perfect trend for laying whilst the weather is still so up and down! I love slogan tees and this one from RI is a beaut. I couldn't find it on the website to link it for you but have linked a similar one with the hope it'll be back up soon! This shirt I thrifted for a fiver whilst visiting Matt in Brighton, not bad at all! 

Im also lusting after so many shoes just now waaay more than usual and am finding myself stocking up unnecessarily for Spring/Summer. I spotted these in Primark and fell in love. They do feel a bit weird when you walk cause the second strap it quite close to your ankle but they're the perfect cheap summer sandal and give a bit of an edge to an outfit. 

How would you style this tee?

Love, Hannah x

1 comment

  1. Ooh that t-shirt is fab! Love the sandals and the nail polish colour too x

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig