by Hannah Robinson

Spring Knits


















Topshop Jumper, Miss Selfridge Leather Skirt (similar), New Look Necklace, Miss Selfridge Watch, Topshop Boots (sold out)

So the weather has turned a bit chilly again this week, so much so I got my cable knit back out of the wardrobe! I find it quite a tricky season for fashion as there are so many fab summery pieces around but the weather is so up and down that one day you could be rocking a bra let and the next you could be back in your winter coat! So in this post I tried to keep Spring in mind by keeping my legs bare and pairing with these fab cut-out boots. I love these gorgeous necklace which I picked up in New Look for £7.99, I definitely think it looks more expensive and its a lovely statement piece. I am also really loving my new watch from Miss Selfridge which has been making quite a few appearances! 

Love, Hannah x

1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig