by Hannah Robinson

My Festival Look (complete with rain)























H&M Fedora, H&M Shirt, Zara Leather Look Skirt, Topshop Kimono, Topshop Bag, Topshop Shoes, Chain Necklace, Miss Selfridge Watch

Seeing everyone looking so fab at coachella inspired me to put together a festival look fit for Britain, as for most of us, coachella is a mere dream and the reality of rain and anoraks is sadly much closer to our reality. Very fitting to this, as I stepped outside the rain began, so to keep with the festival spirit I went with it anyway, but I do apologise that they're a bit dull. I think the key to a festival look in Britain is layering. The weather is so unpredictable that being able to strip off one minute and cover up the next is essential whilst keeping your festival style intact, which was the aim of this post. You can see my black lace bra let creeping through under this shirt which is the perfect item for under shirts and tops and it adds a pretty edge. It also creates a festival vibe layer if the sun does happen to come out that you can whip out and show it off, it is a gorgeous piece! 

Layering jewellery is another perfect festival look. I picked up this coin necklace from Primark for £2! The gold one is my Mum's and I love the little turquoise detailing in it. I don't really ming mixing silver and gold, as long as its pile on, the more the merrier!

Love, Hannah x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig