by Hannah Robinson

Monday Blues










I don't know why but when I saw this blue shirt, I thought, yes pastel blue, you are ideal. I have quite a few white shirts which I wear all the time, and did originally try this on in white, but the blue mixes up my shirt collection a little and adds a pastel to my wardrobe for spring time. I was planning on wearing the skirt but it was waaay to chilly for bare legs (hence the horrible goosebumps) so I had to succumb to jeans and a jumper in the end! But the blue still makes an appearance with these cute wee socks I picked up in Topshop (who'd have guessed) it all tied in nicely in the end. These boots are super comfy and I love the cut-outs cause you can wear frilly or patterned socks with them and you can see them poking through, how fab!! 

Love, Hannah x

1 comment

  1. Thank you beauts! Only just saw this comment lovely so sorry for the delayed response! xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig